Provital Z is a well-balanced Multi-vitamin and Amino Acid formulation fortified with Zinc – an essential mineral.
Deficiency of Zinc may lead to growth retardation, hypogonadism in males, anorexia (possibly due to changes in taste and smell), depressed mental function, dermatitis, impaired wound-healing, suppressed immune function, diarrhea, and abnormal vitamin A metabolism with impaired night vision.
The body needs Zinc for normal growth and health. For patients who are unable to get enough Zinc in their regular diet or who have a need for more Zinc, Zinc supplementation becomes necessary.
Vitamins are biologically active organic compounds that are essential for normal growth, development, and health and that cannot be synthesized by the body. They must be obtained from exogenous sources, mainly dietary, and transported via circulation in very low concentrations to a target organ.
Amino acids linked into chains by peptide bonds make up proteins. Some of the amino acids are nutritionally essential, i.e, they must be obtained in the diet, whereas others can be synthesized in vivo at rates sufficient to meet metabolic needs
Provital Z Indications
Provital Z is indicated for prophylactic or nutritional supplementation in physiologically stressful conditions such as;
- Boosting the immune system.
- Prevention of vitamin deficiencies.
- Prevention of rickets and disturbances of development and growth.
- Prevention of physical and mental exhaustion; such as poor concentration and school tiredness.
- Prevention of loss of appetite and metabolic disorders.
- The improvement of general well-being when recovering from illness (shorterconvalescent period).
- The promotion of natural skin functions.
Provital Z is Contraindicated in patients hypersensitive to any of it components.
Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
And ensure to shake well before use.